some of us develop a passion for surgery during the Final year of MBBS. Somehow, “Scalpel Please” becomes our dream after MBBS. There are many books on this subject, but the SRB Manual of Surgery stands out loud. In this post, we will provide you with the latest edition of the SRB Surgery PDF book download for free directly from Google Drive links.
SRB Manual of Surgery PDF Book
SRB Surgery is one of the best books for MBBS students as well as those preparing for NEET PG. This book helps establish basic concepts and an advanced understanding of surgery. Enriched with outstanding images, diagrams, and tables, this book is the number one choice one can opt for.
The SRB Surgery Manual of Surgery 6th edition (latest) contains 1235 pages in total and an index for navigation.
Amazing Bookmarks in the PDF section makes it easy to navigate.
Suggestions to those who are looking forward to establishing an understanding of Surgery are as follows:
- Read up on everything, even if you are not in the mood to mug up. It will clear out some concepts and some things are bound to stay in your long-term memory.
- Try to co-relate the anatomical features as you see them with the diagrams in the book. It’s easy to get confused with the beautiful diagrams and the real-time anatomy of a patient.
- Make up a habit of co-relating everything and you will find the book is almost everything you already know.
- Attend every OT (Operating theatre) call that you can get in. Watch out for surgeries that happen and study them in detail. Continue an interaction with the patient after surgery to learn more about post-op care.
- If you need help, the following are some posts that can greatly help you understand clinical medicine. They have been made short but explained to the level of a medical student. These are:
SRB Surgery PDF has 33 chapters including miscellaneous chapters added at the end. The contents of this book are as follows:
- General Surgery
- Wounds and Wound Healing
- Sinus and Fistula
- Infectious Disease
- Electrolyte and Nutrition
- Hemorrhage and Blood Transfusion
- Hand and Foot
- Arterial Diseases
- Vascular Lesions
- Venous Diseases
- Peripheral Nerves
- Skin Tumours
- Faciomaxillary Disease
- Oral Cavity
- Salivary Glands
- Parathyroid and Adrenals
- Abdominal Tuberculosis
- Gall Bladder
- Retriperitoneal Space
- Differential Diagnosis of Mass Abdomen
- Abdominal Wall and Umbilicus
- Small Intestine
- Large Intestine
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Rectum and Anal Canal
- Urinary Bladder
- Cardiac Surgery
- Adjuvant Therapy
- Advanced Imaging Methods
- Operative Surgery
- Sterilization and Instruments
- Operative Procedure
- Dressings and Bandages
- Day Care Surgery
- Fascinating Signs in Surgery
- Triads in Surgery
- Misnomers in Surgery
- Triangles in Surgery
About the Author
- Sri ram Bhat M- MS (General Surgery)
- Professor and Head
- Department of Surgery
- Kasturba Medical College Mangalore
- Honorary Surgeon
- Government Wenlock District Hospital
- Mangaluru, Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka, India
- Professor and Head
SRB Surgery PDF Latest Edition Download
|Book||Manual of Surgery|
|Author||SRB (Sri ram Bhat M)|
|Foreword||M Venkatraya Prabhu|
Thangam Verghese Joshua
|Link Type||Google Drive|
|Number of Pages||1235|
Download SRB Surgery PDF 6th Edition book by Google Drive links given below. Please note, this is the SRB Manual of Surgery latest edition released so far. Please mail us for 5th and previous editions.
If the links are not working, do let us know using the comments section, and we will readily update it. If you are unable to locate the links, please refresh the page. If you need other books, do check out our Downloads Section.
Please note these are external links and we do not host any downloads on our website.
If you are the owner of the content or have disputes regarding the terms, please read our complete Disclaimer page. You can also leave us a message via our Contact Us page. Any violation or infringement will be immediately removed upon confirmation.