Biochemistry deals with scientific basis of the life processes at the molecular level. It is a subject in First Year of MBBS. U Satyanarayana is the most recommended textbook for Biochemistry. Below is the link to U Satyanarayana free eBook in PDF format for Biochemistry in First year MBBS.
U Satyanarayana Biochemistry PDF Book
The free ebook has 7 sections and these are listed as below:
- Chemical Constituents of Life
- Physiological Biochemistry
- Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Current Topics
- Basics to Learn Biochemistry
U Satyanarayana is the most used textbook for Biochemistry, the book indeed lacks detailed explanation, but the standards are set properly. The book has over 798 pages with 43 chapters in total. The book also features:
- Self assessment exercises
- Origins of Important Biochemical Words
- Common Confusables in Biochemistry
- Practical Biochemistry Principles
- Clinical Biochemistry Laboratory
- Case Studies with Biochemical Correlations
- Reference Biochemical Values
Suggestions to those studying Biochemistry in First Year MBBS are as follows:
- This subject is kind of mug-up everything, except some important topics that are important clinically. Such topics are must, and examples include Glucose Tolerance Test. Those preparing for Post Graduation will have to read everything though.
- 5-year question papers for your university are enough, you can try to do 10 years if you want.
- Focus on other subjects rather than all concentration on Biochemistry. Physiology and Anatomy are going to help you more than learning biochemistry.
- Check out our guide on Blood Test Interpretation- Normal Values and Red Range.
U Satyanarayana PDF eBook Download
You can download the U Satyanarayana book by link given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it. If you are unable to locate the links, please refresh the page. If you need other books, do check out our First Year Books Download Section.
Please note these are external links and we do not host any downloads on our website. If you are the owner of the content or have disputes regarding the terms, please read our complete Disclaimer page or leave us a message via our Contact Us page. Any violation or infringement will be immediately removed upon confirmation.