Pathology is one of the foundation subjects in medical line during MBBS that deals with causes of diseases and their mechanisms. Robbins Pathology PDF is another finest book after Harshmohan for Pathology during Second Year MBBS. We have provided Direct Download Links below to Robbins Basic Pathology PDF in Latest Edition through Google Drive.
Robbins Basic Pathology PDF Book
The free version of Robbins Basic Pathology South Asia Edition of 9th edition has three sections which has 23 chapters in total. These are as follows:
- Cell Injury, Cell Death, and Adaptations
- Inflammation and Repair
- Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolism, and Shock
- Diseases of the Immune System
- Genetic and Pediatric Diseases
- Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
- General Pathology of Infectious Diseases
- Blood Vessels
- Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Systems
- Kidney and Its Collecting System
- Oral Cavity and Gastrointestinal Tract
- Liver, Gallbladder, and Biliary Tracts
- Male Genital System and Lower Urinary Tract
- Female Genital System and Breast
- Endocrine System
- Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissue Tumors
- Peripheral Nerves and Muscles
- Central Nervous System
Robbins Basic Pathology 11e is the one of the best books used by MBBS Students during their second year, and is best book if preparing for PG after MBBS over Harshmohan. With 23 chapters, the book has a total of 924 pages. The features of Robbins Pathology PDF 10th edition are as follows:
- Super HD Images
- Perfect tables, charts and differences
- Super Table of Index which helps in easiest navigation ever
- Weights and Measurements of Normal Organs
- Laboratory Values of Clinical Significance
- Perfect Appendix categorized as A-Z.
Do not forget to check out our other books:
- Harshmohan Pathology
- Goodman and Gilman Pharmacology
- Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s Textbook of Microbiology
- Nageshkumar Forensic Medicine
- KD Tripathi Pharmacology
Suggestions to those studying Pathology in Second Year MBBS are as follows:
- Pathology may appear mixed up once you study a lot of topics since the diseases almost have similar histological features and more. Try defining them with one word or imagining them.
- Do not miss important topics, especially cancer classifications.
- Since this subject is base subject for upcoming years, it’s always suggested to keep the book and notes with you. Do not throw them, you will be needing them soon.
- If you need help, following are some posts that can greatly help you understand clinical pathology. They have been made short but explained to the level of a medical student. These are:
Robbins Basic Pathology PDF eBook Download
You can download or read online the Robbins Basic Pathology 9th Edition book by links given below. Other versions such as 8th edition and 10th edition will be available soon as well. You can mail us if you need latest editions of the book such as 10th, 11th or 12th edition of Robbins Basic Pathology. If the links are not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it. If you are unable to locate the links, please refresh the page. If you need other books, do check out our Downloads Section.
Robbins Basic Pathology 9th edition: Size- 72mb
Robbins Basic Pathology 9th edition: Size- 250mb
Please note these are external links and we do not host any downloads on our website. If you are the owner of the content or have disputes regarding the terms, please read our complete Disclaimer page or leave us a message via our Contact Us page. Any violation or infringement will be immediately removed upon confirmation.