Forensic Medicine deals deals with the medico-legal sciences. It is a subject in Second Year of MBBS. Nageshkumar is one of the finest and recommended textbook for Forensic Medicine. Below are the links to Nageshkumar free eBook in PDF format for Forensic Medicine in Second year MBBS.
Nageshkumar Forensic Medicine PDF Book
The free ebook has 5 sections and these are listed as below:
- INTRODUCTION AND EVOLUTION
- MEDICAL JURISPRUDENCE
- FORENSIC PATHOLOGY
- CLINICAL FORENSIC MEDICINE
- FORENSIC TOXICOLOGY
Nagresh kumar is one of the recommended textbook for Forensic medicine. It’s actually a good book and you can opt for it if you are preparing for your second year final exams. The book has over 691 pages with 40 chapters in total. The book is pretty much easy to understand and made better with pretty illustrations, images and diagrams. The tables and differences add to the juice of the Nageshkumar book.
Suggestions to those studying Forensic Medicine in Second year MBBS are as follows:
- The subject is too much fun and interesting, you will really need no motivation to fall in love with Forensic medicine and toxicology.
- Again, don’t stick to multiple books. There are minor differences in books for forensic medicine though, but still it’s better to play on the safe side.
- Make separate notes for differences, they are asked most in exams.
- Clear your concepts over Firearms, students often miss their lectures and it’s a horror to understand it easily.
Nageshkumar PDF eBook Download
You can download or read online the Nagesh Kumar book by link given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it. If you are unable to locate the links, please refresh the page.
Please note these are external links and we do not host any downloads on our website. If you are the owner of the content or have disputes regarding the terms, please read our complete Disclaimer page or leave us a message via our Contact Us page. Any violation or infringement will be immediately removed upon confirmation.