Surgery is a subject in the Fourth year of MBBS that deals with Surgical procedures and related medical science & Manipal Manual of Surgery, written by K. Rajgopal Shenoy, is widely used and recommended, as the best book used to study Surgery by Medical students
In this post, we are going to provide the Manipal Manual of Surgery Latest Edition PDF Free Download through Google Drive Links.
Manipal Manual of Surgery PDF Book
The Manipal Manual of Surgery book has 4 basic units with an additional Viva Voce unit at the very end. These 5 units cover 53 chapters in total over 675 pages. The five units are:
- General Surgery: 21 Chapters
- Gastrointestinal Surgery: 16 Chapter
- Urology: 6 chapters
- Specialties: 6 Chapters
- Surgical Viva Voce Exam: 4 Chapters
Manipal Manual of Surgery is recommended book by most universities for Undergraduate students, and MBBS Students widely use this book to study Surgery during their final semesters in their Fourth Year.
It is the best textbook in competition with SRB, while for clinical, S Das remains perfect. The book starts with Student’s opinion, then follows Foreword, Contributors, and Preface. Indeed Manipal Surgery has perfect standards, especially if you are preparing for NEET or PG Exams after MBBS. The book has over 675 pages with 53 chapters in total under 5 units.
The book also features a separate section called- “Viva Voce Examination in Surgery” which is super helpful to students to have an idea about viva during practical exams after theory ones. X-rays, Instruments, and Specimens are very useful to get an idea of what is coming. Operative surgery is simultaneously helpful.
Suggestions to those who are looking forward to establishing a clinical understanding in Surgery are as follows:
- Even if you’re not in the mood to memorize, read up on everything. Some notions will be cleared away, while others will undoubtedly remain in your long-term memory.
- Try to match the anatomical features you see to the diagrams in the book. It’s easy to become perplexed by the stunning pictures and real-time anatomy of a patient.
- Make a habit of co-relating everything, and you’ll discover that the book contains practically everything you already know.
Attend every OT (Operating Theater) call that comes your way. Keep an eye out for operations and thoroughly research them.
- Maintain contact with the patient following surgery to learn more about post-operative care.
Manipal Surgery PDF Book Download
You can get the book by clicking on the Google Drive links provided below. These are links to the 2nd edition of the book.
If you require the 3rd or 4th edition, please mail us or leave a comment below, we will be periodically updating them if we locate the latest editions.