Pharmacology is one of the subjects in First year of MBBS. It deals with with rational and scientific basis of therapeutics. KD Tripahti is one of the books most widely considered in Pharmacology in First year. Below are the links given to KD Tripathi free eBook in PDF format for Pharmacology.
KD Tripathi Pharmacology PDF Book
The free ebook has 14 sections and these are listed as below:
- General Pharmacology Principles
- Drugs Acting on Autonomic Nervous System
- Autacoids and Related Drugs
- Respiratory System Drugs
- Hormones and Related Drugs
- Drugs Acting on Peripheral (Somatic) Nervous System
- Drugs Acting on Central Nervous System
- Cardiovascular Drugs
- Drugs Acting on Kidney
- Drugs Affecting Blood and Blood Formation
- Gastrointestinal Drugs
- Antimicrobial Drugs
- Chemotherapy of Neoplastic Diseases
- Miscellaneous Drugs
With some weird diagrams, KD Tripathi still manages to explain the mechanism of drugs action with flowcharts and images. The book has over 955 pages with 69 chapters in the book including an index and list of abbreviations.The four appendixes are:
- Appendix 1: List of Essential Medicines
- Appendix 2: Prescribing in Pregnancy
- Appendix 3: Drugs in Breastfeeding
- Appendix 4: Drugs and Fixed Dose Combinations Banned in India
Suggestions to those studying physiology in Second year MBBS are as follows:
- Try to read this article- How to study Pharmacology in Second Year MBBS.
- Most of the pharmacology is mugging up, you will end making a number of mnemonics for them. But do not miss important topics, including the drugs for cardiology, anti-biotics, etc.
- Do not miss Emergency medicine drugs.
KD Tripathi PDF eBook Download
Below are four links, you can either choose to read the KD Tripathy book or you can download it in pdf format. If the links are not working, please let us know in comments section. We will readily update them asap. If you are unable to locate the links, please refresh the page.
Please note these are external links and we do not host any downloads on our website. If you are the owner of the content or have disputes regarding the terms, please read our complete Disclaimer page or leave us a message via our Contact Us page. Any violation or infringement will be immediately removed upon confirmation.