Physiology is another subject in the first year of MBBS that deals with the functioning of the Human body and the K Sembulingam Physiology PDF can be downloaded to make things easy. This subject is kind of a base for the rest of the semesters and one can find many recommended books for learning physiology.
In most colleges, A.K. Jain and Guyton & Hall are often the first choices, however, K. Sembulingam is considered best if you are planning to create your base.
Update: 2023 links have been regenerated!
K Sembulingam Physiology PDF Book
The PDF book has 11 Sections and these are listed below:
- General Physiology
- Blood and Body Fluids
- Muscle Physiology
- Digestive System
- Renal Physiology and Skin
- Reproductive System
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System and Environmental Physiology
- Nervous System
- Special Senses
K Sembulingam Physiology Latest Edition
K Sembulingam, PhD
- Madha Medical College & Research Institute
- Kundrathur Main Road, Kovur, Thandalam (Near Porur)
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Kundrathur Main Road, Kovur, Thandalam (Near Porur)
K Sembulingam Physiology PDF Book features super easy images and tables that can help newcomers in MBBS. The pdf book has a total of 1,173 pages, to quickly navigate through the pdf book, you can try to use the index.
The book consists of 177 chapters in total, but that’s just a start, a medical student always has to prepare for the worst, right?
In the 6th edition, several readily understandable diagrams and tables have been included to make subject comprehension and revision easy. Applied physiology, clinical importance, and altered situations in pediatrics, geriatrics, and pregnancy have been well brought out.
The authors have taken concerted efforts to improve the contents and update the information in every subsequent edition of this book.
This sixth edition with newly formatted and updated tables, flow charts, and self-explanatory diagrams helps the students better understand and perform in various types of examinations.
Clinical physiology with updated information in this edition helps the students with their clinical knowledge to a great extent.
The simplicity of the diagrams is one of the amazing feature of this book.
Suggestions to those studying from K Sembulingam Physiology in the First Year MBBS are as follows:
- Try reading from this book from start or if you have ample time. Otherwise, AK Jain is the life-saver to pass the semester exams.
- There are plenty of YouTube videos around and then there are some animations, which help understand the most important topics. Just don’t skip them, you will need them in your entire medical career.
- If you are preparing for NEET PG Exams, do read this book. It will pave the way for better learning.
- If you need help, the following are some posts that can greatly help you in medicine. They have been made short but explained to the level of a medical student. These are:
- Clinical History Taking and Examination Guide
- Fever: History Taking of Patient
- Respiratory System Examination Skills
- Abdomen Examination Skills
- Cough Clinical History Questions to ask Patients
- Blood Test Interpretation Skills
- Endotracheal Intubation Skills
- IV Cannula Insertion Skills
- Learning to Read X-Ray: Basics
- Basics of ECG: Simplified
- Common Emergency Drugs in Casualty Wards
- Anemia: The Clinical Approach you never knew
K Sembulingam PDF Latest Edition Download
|Book||Essentials of Medical Physiology|
|Link Type||Google Drive|
|Number of Pages||1113|
Download K Sembulingam Physiology PDF Edition book through Google Drive links given below. Please note, this is the latest edition of the book so far.
If the links are not working, do let us know using the comments section, and we will readily update it. If you are unable to locate the links, please refresh the page. If you need other books, do check out our Downloads Section.
Don’t forget to check out our other textbooks for First Year MBBS:
- Guyton and Hall Physiology
- Ganong Physiology
- AK Jain
- BD Chaurasia Anatomy
- Vishram Singh Anatomy
- Cunningham Manual of Practical Anatomy
Please note these are external links to the Sembulingam Physiology book and we do not host any downloads on our website. If you are the owner of the content or have disputes regarding the terms, please read our complete Disclaimer page or leave us a message via our Contact Us page. Any violation or infringement will be immediately removed upon confirmation.
We hope this post on Sembulingam Physiology PDF Latest Edition Download. Please leave any queries or feedback below.
I need books and more things about 3rd year of MBBS
Not able to download ebook… Plz look into it….. Am badly in need of it
Updated the links, they are working perfect now!
These links aren’t opening. They are saying error 404
Apologies, the link was blocked by its owner. We have updated the link to K Sembulingam now which you can either read or download.
Iam teacher of Ayurvedic Physiology, I very much in need PDF copy of this book…..!
Please reupload that book
We have re-uploaded the book. Thank you for bringing the issue in light.
I AM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE PDF. KINDLY CHECK THE PROBLEM. THANK YOU
We have re-uploaded the link. Hope this resolves.
Re upload it please
Re-uploaded. Thanks doc for pointing us out, Dropbox links seem to be have over-crowding issues.
pls send me the Pages of 832-880 of SEMBULIGAN PDF
I love your website..
Can you upload Vishram Singh anatomy and general anatomy…
Thanks for sharing the other pdf it is making a difference..