Physiology is another subject in First year of MBBS which deals with functioning of Human body. This subject is kind of base for the rest of semesters and one can find many recommended books for learning physiology. In most colleges, A.K Jain is often the first choice, however, K. Sembulingam is considered best if you are planning to create your base. You can download K Sembulingam Ebook in PDF format here for free, or you can read it online if you wish to.
Don’t forget to check out other MBBS First Year eBooks, we will be updating them as much as we can.
K. Sembulingam Physiology PDF Book
The free ebook has 11 Sections and these are listed below:
- General Physiology
- Blood and Body Fluids
- Muscle Physiology
- Digestive System
- Renal Physiology and Skin
- Reproductive System
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System and Environmental Physiology
- Nervous System
- Special Senses
You can download other physiology books:
K Sembulingam features super easy images and tables that can help for newcomers in MBBS. The book has a total of 1,173 pages, to quickly navigate through the pdf ebook, you can try to use index. The book consists of 177 chapters in total, but that’s just a start, a medical student always have to prepare for the worst, right?
Suggestions to those studying physiology in First Year MBBS are as follows:
- Try to stick to one book, multiple books will just confuse you. Pick one and read it with heart since physiology is going with you for rest of your medical career.
- You can watch some YouTube videos since there are many, to clear the concepts of some mechanism. You don’t want to miss out some real important topics without understanding them, do you?
- Yes A.K Jain is the recommended book in most colleges, but no one is forcing you to read A.K Jain. Well, A.K Jain is still the simplest book i have ever seen, but if you needed K Sembulingam, you got it right below.
K Sembulingam PDF eBook Download
You can either download the ebook or you can read the online pdf version of it. Below are the links to K Sembulingam book, if they are not working, please let us know in comments section. We will readily update them asap. If you are unable to locate the links, please refresh the page.
Please note these are external links and we do not host any downloads on our website. If you are the owner of the content or have disputes regarding the terms, please read our complete Disclaimer page or leave us a message via our Contact Us page. Any violation or infringement will be immediately removed upon confirmation.