Pathology deals with causes and mechanisms of diseases. The subject in Second Year of MBBS is related to medicine and other subjects of other semesters. Harshmohan Textbook is the most recommended book for Pathology in Second Year MBBS. Below are the links to Harshmohan 6th edition free eBook in PDF format for Pathology.
Harshmohan Pathology PDF Book
The free eBook has three sections which has 30 chapters in total. These three sections are as follows:
- General Pathology and Basic Techniques
- Hematology and Lymphreticular tissues
- Systemic Pathology
Harshmohan is the most widely used textbook for Pathology in Second year of MBBS. With three sections and 30 chapters, the book has a total of 949 pages. The features of Harshmohan 6th edition are as follows:
- Great Illustrations
- Not much change in text from previous edition, but added figures, tables and other materials.
- Normal values at the end of book
- Weights and Measurements of Normal Organs
- Laboratory Values of Clinical Significance
Suggestions to those studying Pathology in Second Year MBBS are as follows:
- Pathology may appear mixed up once you study a lot of topics since the diseases almost have similar histological features and more. Try defining them with one word or imagining them.
- Do not miss important topics, especially cancer classifications.
- Since this subject is base subject for upcoming years, it’s always suggested to keep the book and notes with you. Do not throw them, you will be needing them soon.
Harshmohan PDF eBook Download
You can download or read online the Harshmohan 6th Edition book by links given below. If the links are not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it. If you are unable to locate the links, please refresh the page. If you need other books, do check out our Downloads Section.
Please note these are external links and we do not host any downloads on our website. If you are the owner of the content or have disputes regarding the terms, please read our complete Disclaimer page or leave us a message via our Contact Us page. Any violation or infringement will be immediately removed upon confirmation.