Pathology deals with the causes and mechanisms of diseases. Harsh Mohan Book is the most recommended and widely used book for Pathology in Second Year MBBS.
This subject in the Second Year of MBBS is related to medicine and other subjects of other semesters. We have provided direct Google Drive Links to the Harsh Mohan Pathology PDF book- 7th Edition (Yet to release PDF file for the latest edition, which is the 8th edition).
Update: We have provided the new working links for 2023.
Harsh Mohan Pathology PDF Book
Harsh Mohan Pathology PDF Book 7th Edition has three sections. These three sections are as follows:
- General Pathology and Basic Techniques
- Haematology and Lymphoreticular tissues
- Systemic Pathology
These three sections cover 28 chapters in total, which are:
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Pathology
- Chapter 2: Cell Injury, Cellular Adaptations and Cellular Ageing
- Chapter 3: Immunopathology Including Amyloidosis
- Chapter 4: Derangements of Homeostasis and Haemodynamics
- Chapter 5: Inflammation and Healing
- Chapter 6: Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
- Chapter 7: Neoplasia
- Chapter 8: Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
- Chapter 9: Genetic and Pediatric Diseases Section II: Haematology and Lymphoreticular Tissues
- Chapter 10: Introduction to Haematopoietic System and Disorders of Erythroid Series
- Chapter 11: Disorders of Platelets, Bleeding Disorders and Basic Transfusion Medicine
- Chapter 12: Disorders of Leucocytes and Lymphoreticular Tissues Section III: Systemic Pathology
- Chapter 13: The Blood Vessels and Lymphatics
- Chapter 14: The Heart
- Chapter 15: The Respiratory System
- Chapter 16: The Eye, ENT and Neck
- Chapter 17: The Oral Cavity and Salivary Glands
- Chapter 18: The Gastrointestinal Tract
- Chapter 19: The Liver, Biliary Tract and Exocrine Pancreas
- Chapter 20: The Kidney and Lower Urinary Tract
- Chapter 21: The Male Reproductive System and Prostate
- Chapter 22: The Female Genital Tract
- Chapter 23: The Breast
- Chapter 24: The Skin
- Chapter 25: The Endocrine System
- Chapter 26: The Musculoskeletal System
- Chapter 27: Soft Tissue Tumors
- Chapter 28: The Nervous System
Harsh Mohan PDF Book is the most widely used textbook for Pathology in the Second year of MBBS. With three sections and 28 chapters, the book has a total of 949 pages. The features of Harsh Mohan latest edition PDF Book are as follows:
- Great Illustrations
- Not much change in text from the previous edition, but added figures, tables and other materials were.
- Normal values at the end of the book
- Weights and Measurements of Normal Organs
- Laboratory Values of Clinical Significance
Suggestions to those studying Pathology in Second Year MBBS are as follows:
- Pathology may appear mixed up once you study a lot of topics since the diseases almost have similar histological features and more. Try defining them with one word or imagining them.
- Do not miss important topics, especially cancer classifications.
- Since this subject is the base subject for upcoming years, it’s always suggested to keep the book and notes with you. Do not throw them, you will be needing them soon.
Harsh Mohan PDF PDF Book Download
|Book||Textbook of Pathology|
|Link Type||Google Drive|
|Number of Pages||969|
Download Harsh Mohan 7th Edition book through the links given below. Please note, the 8th edition of the book has already been released. If the links are not working, do let us know using the comments section, and we will readily update it.
If you are unable to locate the links, please refresh the page. If you need other books, do check out our Downloads Section.
Check out our other Pathology books:
Please note these are external links and we do not host any downloads on our website.
If you are the owner of the content or have disputes regarding the terms, please read our complete Disclaimer page or leave us a message via our Contact Us page. Any violation or infringement will be immediately removed upon confirmation.