The PL Dhingra ENT- Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat & Head and Neck Surgery is a book of Second Year used by MBBS Students for ENT Subject. For current, Dhingra ENT is the only curriculum book and used by all universities and medical colleges in India. It is superbly well-defined book with a lot illustrative diagrams and charts. We have provided the links to PL Dhingra ENT- Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat eBook in PDF Format for free download below.
PL Dhingra ENT Book 6th Edition PDF Book
The free book has over 490 pages and is the 6th edition of the series. If you want to download 7th or 8th edition of PL Dhingra ENT, you can always check us out later. About the book, there are 10 sections which deal with:
- Section 1: Diseases of Ear
- Section 2: Diseases of Nose and Paranasal sinuses
- Section 3: Diseases of Oral Cavity and Salivary Glands
- Section 4: Diseases of Pharynx
- Section 5: Diseases of Larynx and Trachea
- Section 6: Diseases of Thyroid and it’s disorders
- Section 7: Diseases of Oesophagus
- Section 8: Recent Advances
- Section 9: Clinical methods in ENT and Neck masses
- Section 10: Operative Surgery
Apart from the 10 sections, the book also features beautiful appendices, including the Instrument appendix that shows images and texts of Instruments used in ENT. These appendices are definitely the life-saviors during practicals at end of semester.
About the Authors of Book:
- PL Dhingra, MS, DLO, MNAMS, FIMSA
- Shruti Dhingra, MS (MAMC), DNB, MNAMS
- Deeksha Dhingra, MD, PGDHA, MPH (University of Sydney)
The PL Dhignra ENT book is still the standard for ENT department in medical colleges in India and is the most widely used book in Second Year MBBS for ENT subject. All the sections are necessary, however the focus is always on Ear, Neck and Throat, including Thyroid and Larynx.
One of the important topic is classification of Cancer, it usually comes in exams. Attending the clinical wards with book in hand is the finest way to learn ENT. Watching out surgeries is another way to make sure you never forget text. We also have some articles on this website that are made especially for MBBS students, and are notes of ENT topics that are typical to understand. Some of them are:
- Nasal Myiasis: Maggots in Nose
- Atrophic Rhinitis
- Deviated Nasal Septum (DNS)
- Meniere’s Diseases
- Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media (CSOM)
- Atticoantral CSOM
- Tubotympanic CSOM
Suggestions to those who are looking forward to establishing a clinical understanding in ENT are as follows:
- Read up everything, even if you are not in a mood to mug up. It will clear out some concepts and some things are bound to stay in your long term memory.
- Focus on the diseases more, you will usually find a lot of people with Otitis Media and Deviated Nasal Septum.
- Make up a habit of co-relating everything and you will find the book is almost everything you already know.
- If you need help, following are some posts that can greatly help you understand clinical methods. They have been made short but explained to the level of a medical student. These are:
PL Dhingra ENT 6th Edition PDF Book Download
You can download the Dhingra ENT Book 6th Edition by links given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it. If you are unable to locate the links, please refresh the page.
Please note these are external links and we do not host any downloads on our website. If you are the owner of the content or have disputes regarding the terms, please read our complete Disclaimer page or leave us a message via our Contact Us page. Any violation or infringement will be immediately removed upon confirmation.