M edicine is a subject in Fourth year of MBBS that deals with making diagnosis and treating the patient clinically. Medical students often read a lot of theory from Harrison and other textbooks, but when it comes to practical thing, they have trouble co-relating. Books like Hutchinson Clinical and Arup Kumar Kundu help students grasp things, but still practice is needed. This is where Davidson 100 Clinical Cases Book comes useful for refining the medical knowledge gained from these books. In this post, we are going to provide Davidson 100 Clinical Cases PDF Free Download through Google Drive Links.
Do check out our other Medicine Books:
- Harrison Medicine
- Hutchinson Clinical Medicine
- Arup Kumar Kundu Pearls in Medicine
- KD Tripathi Pharmacology Book
- Macleod Clinical Examination
Davidson 100 Clinical Cases PDF Book
The Davidson 100 Clinical Cases book has over 391 pages which cover the 100 clinical cases from different areas of expertise. The book starts with Preface, Acknowledgement, Contributors and Abbreviations & ends with Biochemical and hematological values and Cardiovascular risk prediction charts.
- Mark W.J. Strachan
- Surendra K. Sharma
- John A. A. Hunter
Like we stated earlier, it is often easy to mug up text from theory books such as Harrison and Chugh or Matthews, but real exam comes when we have to handle the patient. That is the moment one has to apply his skills and make the diagnosis and treat the patient simultaneously. That, however, requires skills and a lot of practice indeed. Davidson 100 Clinical Cases PDF book gives doctors and students an idea about how to approach symptoms stated by patients. It provides them an opportunity to sharpen their skills and test their memory.
Davidson 100 Clinical Cases is definitely the best off-syllabus book that one should read and practice. It helps both Undergraduate students and Doctors, and MBBS Students widely use this book to enhance their clinical skills such as Clinical History Taking. Although reading Hutchinson and Arup Kumar Pearls in Medicine is suggested. The pattern of PG exams is changing, and more and more clinical questions are being added up. Davidson 100 Clinical Cases will help students practice these clinical questions, especially if they are preparing for NEET or PG Exams after MBBS. The book has over 391 pages with 100 chapters (cases).
The book also features separate sections called- “Biochemical and hematological values” & “Cardiovascular risk prediction charts”. These are quite helpful when referring to text without switching to other books.
Suggestions to those who are looking forward to establishing a clinical understanding in Medicine are as follows:
- Read this book and carry it during the practicals and OPD. Have a quick look at the case studies quickly as you approach the patient with established diagnosis. You will feel more confident as you keep practicing this approach.
- Learn to make Doctor-Patient relationship and learn how to approach them, deal with different types of patients and how to interact with them with the common tongue.
- Learn how to examine different systems. If you don’t know how to do them, your diagnosis is going to be incomplete, you cannot always rely on lab reports and your seniors, do you?
- If you need help, following are some posts that can greatly help you in clinical wards. They have been made short but explained to the level of a medical student. These are:
Davidson 100 Clinical Cases PDF Book Download
You can download the Davidson 100 Clinical Cases Book by Google Drive Links given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it. If you are unable to locate the links, please refresh the page.
These are links to 2nd edition of the book, if you need 3rd or 4th edition, please follow our Facebook page to stay updated, we will be regularly updating them if we find latest editions which include 3th and 4th edition of Davidson 100 Clinical Cases. If you need other books, do check out our Download Section.
Please note these are external links and we do not host any downloads on our website. If you are the owner of the content or have disputes regarding the terms, please read our complete Disclaimer page or leave us a message via our Contact Us page. Any violation or infringement will be immediately removed upon confirmation.