Anatomy is one of the weirdest subject in first year of MBBS. But on the contrary, its fun filled with exploration of how human body works. In MBBS First year, Anatomy comes as one of the subjects. There are many books for Anatomy one can read, but BD Chaurasia is still considered the bible of Anatomy. Download BD Chaurasia pdf book for free below in ebook format. Just scroll below to get the Download.
BD Chaurasia PDF Book
There are three parts of BD Chaurasia of Anatomy and these are as:
- Upper Limb and Thorax
- Head, Neck and Brain
- Lower limb, Abdomen and Pelvis
These three parts deal with gross anatomy of human body. There is of course a handbook also.
The book has received numerous updates since it was first launched, creating a new volume every time it is updated. New images and texts are added, however, the basic content has somehow been unchanged. You can always opt for other books, but in India, even the top colleges follow it. There must be a reason for it, right?
Suggestions to those studying anatomy in first year of MBBS includes following:
- Watch Acland videos and compare with your book.
- Stick to BD chaurasia, it’s bible for mbbs anatomy.
- Make notes every time you dissect or learn from cadaver.
- Learn to make more of diagrams, examiners mostly stick to your presentation rather than your content, so a couple of diagrams and charts can help you win the race.
- Don’t ever miss Cadaver dissection, you might not get the opportunity again in life.
BD Chaurasia PDF Book Download
You can download the three volumes of the book by links given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it. If you are unable to locate the links, please refresh the page.
Please note these are external links and we do not host any downloads on our website. If you are the owner of the content or have disputes regarding the terms, please read our complete Disclaimer page or leave us a message via our Contact Us page. Any violation or infringement will be immediately removed upon confirmation.