The Bailey and Love Surgery book is considered the best book so far by medical students, including the 4th year students, Interns, Junior Residents and even the SRs and HODs. It could even be called the bible of Surgery. The perfect book written by Bailey and Love for Surgery can be considered anywhere, and is most followed in India. In this post, we are going to provide you the Bailey and Love Surgery 27th Edition PDF Download Link for Free through the Google Drive. The links include Read Online and Download Book.
Bailey and Love Surgery PDF Book
The book has over 1453 pages which include wide variety of diagrams, tables, flowcharts, simplified superb text and explanations. The 27th edition of Bailey and Love starts with Principles, Investigations and Diagnosis part at the start to guide the medical students to a wider apprehensive learning of the surgery. There are 13 Parts in total in the book, some of which are:
- PART ONE: PRINCIPLES
- PART TWO: INVESTIGATION AND DIAGNOSIS
- PART THREE: PERIOPERATIVE CARE
- PART FOUR: TRAUMA
- PART FIVE: ELECTIVE ORTHOPAEDICS
- PART SIX: SKIN AND SUBCUTANEOUS TISSUE
- PART SEVEN: HEAD AND NECK
- PART EIGHT: BREAST AND ENDOCRINE
- PART NINE: CARDIOTHORACIC
- PART TEN: VASCULAR
- PART ELEVEN: ABDOMINAL
- PART TWELVE: GENITOURINARY
- PART THIRTEEN: TRANSPLANTATION
Bailey and Love, as mentioned above, is the finest and most used book by the medicos in India and world. The book has everything you need to be the master of surgery. The standards set by Bailey and Love are undeniable and everyone follows them. The book has a lot of practical knowledge to grab too, yet, the amount of knowledge surpasses any other book present so far.
The Bailey and Love book of Surgery gives the students an opportunity to explore the conceptual methods and the deep insights to the world of Surgery. It helps understand the very minutest concepts and the very detailed ones too.
Suggestions to those who are looking forward to establishing an understanding in Surgery are as follows:
- Read up everything, even if you are not in a mood to mug up. It will clear out some concepts and some things are bound to stay in your long term memory.
- Try to co-relate the anatomical features as you see them with the diagrams in the book. It’s easy to get confused with the beautiful diagrams and the real time anatomy of a patient.
- Make up a habit of co-relating everything and you will find the book is almost everything you already know.
- Attend every OT (Operating theater) calls that you can get in. Watch out for surgeries that happen and study them in detail. Continue an interaction with the patient after surgery to learn more about post-op care.
- If you need help, following are some posts that can greatly help you understand clinical medicine. They have been made short but explained to the level of a medical student. These are:
Bailey and Love Surgery 27th edition PDF Download
You can download the Bailey and Love 27th edition Surgery book by link given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it. If you are unable to locate the links, please refresh the page.
Please note the 27th edition is currently unavailable, we are providing you with 26th edition and will update the links to 27th edition as soon as we get them.
Please note these are external links and we do not host any downloads on our website. If you are the owner of the content or have disputes regarding the terms, please read our complete Disclaimer page or leave us a message via our Contact Us page. Any violation or infringement will be immediately removed upon confirmation.